Luscious Landscaping, Breathtaking Views
This stunning recently renovated property is conveniently located just outside of beautiful Tannersville NY. 1 minute to town, 1 minute to a massive public lake with a brand new park, hiking/biking trails, and beach, and only 5 minutes to Hunter Mountain. 1-minute walking distance to 4 Shuls and a church.
Please note, prices depend on the season, month, length of stay, and size of your group. Call (516) 860-6528 for more details.
$1,000 Refundable Security Deposit for all rentals.
$500 Cleaning/Linen Fee for all rentals.
Includes blankets, pillows, and fresh linens (Bath and pool towels are NOT included)
Reservation Deposit required upon contract signing to secure dates: $2,000 for midweek and weekend rentals, $4,000 for full week rentals. The remainder is due in full one month prior to rental.
Please inquire about special pricing for weddings, corporate retreats, holidays, and festivals.
May — October
$8,500 – $9,500 per mid-week (Sunday night through Friday mid-day)
$7,000 – $7,500 per weekend
$15,000 per week
November — April
$7,500 – $8,500 per mid-week (Sunday night through Friday mid-day)
$6,500 – $7,500 per weekend
$13,000 – $15,000 per week
- Location, location, location
- Sleeps 30+
- Great room with vaulted ceilings and mountain views, fireplace and entertainment system
- 3 Large entertainment and gathering areas
- 2 Custom kitchens, stainless steel appliances, large dining room
- Large bedrooms
- Brand new and luxuriously appointed bathrooms with bluetooth speakers
- Game room with pool table, foosball, and air hockey
- Custom 20 foot bar and entertainment room with multiple flat screen TV’s and disco ball
- Fast internet and WiFi, over 250 TV channels
- Custom deck perfect for entertaining and outside dining
- Firepit and BBQ grill
- Lake and Park access - hiking/biking trails, fishing, a sand volleyball court, full basketball court, extensive jungle gym, skate park, picnic area and a massive lawn for any game you can think of
- Ample parking space at the house and on the street
Your Own Lodge lends itself to furthering the great Catskills outdoor experience for guests, and conveniently located a quick one minute walk behind the property is the scenic, sprawling Rip Van Winkle lake and park. Yet another advantage to Your Own Lodge – the property is just down the street from town, where guests can find a variety of shops, restaurants, bars, Shuls, and churches.
"A beautiful property with great amenities! Had a wonderful experience and would absolutely return!"
"The listing description and photos were accurate and the property is well maintained. Brett was a joy to work with, extremely receptive and helpful. Definitely recommend staying here!"
"I stayed at this huge house with 40 people and every aspect of the house was awesome. The house was very well kept and updated to make sure everything was working perfectly."